- AI Nature:
- Violent: Will actively attack any unit it encounters, even if not threatened.
- Aggressive: Will attack nearby units if it feels threatened (if they linger within LOS for too long).
- Defensive: Will attack nearby units if attacked.
- Passive: Will never attack units.
- Skittish: Will never attack units. Will typically attempt to flee for short distances when units approach.
- Hitpoints: The amount of life points that an animal has when it is attacked (if not stated, TBD).
- Fattening: The animal's Food value increases at the specified rate while it is corralled.
- Food: The amount of the Food resource that an animal provides when it has been killed (if not stated, TBD).
- Yield: The quantity of Food delivered to the Food Resource Pool per minute when corralled and attended by a servicer.
- Capture: The animal may be captured and corralled.
- Special: Any special traits of the animal.
Animals are NOT replenished on the map during the course of a game session.
Units of this type are Gaia-controlled; they are not initially controllable by any player unless through some civilization specific characteristic.
All Fauna Objects are animated.